The University of Sydney is proud to offer the School of Physics Honours Scholarships for international students in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship aims to encourage students who have demonstrated academic excellence to enroll in an honors program at the School of Physics.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities, and the university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities. It offers approximately 20 undergraduate degrees and more than 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney has Australia’s largest student mobility program. It has partnered with over 250 universities located in over 40 countries so that students can combine both study and travel and set themselves up for an international career. You’ll get many opportunities to go out and explore the city. Sydney is the most famous city in Australia and the home of many world-famous attractions.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 19 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Physics
- Course Level: Honors
- Award: $6000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors degree in Physics offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in physics honors.
- Have completed a major in Physics as part of a three-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent.
- Have achieved a distinction average, or equivalent, in senior physics units.
How to Apply Physics Honours Scholarships for International Students at University of Sydney in Australia
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take admitted for an undergraduate degree at the university’s online application portal. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage change of name certificate.
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission requirements for the chosen course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can commence your studies at the University.
The scholarship is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year only to the selected students in Australia.