To support high-achieving international students in Spain, IE University has established the IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship aims to support international students who will enroll in the master’s programs at IE University. Candidates must have an outstanding academic and professional profile, leadership skills, and significant growth potential.
IE University is a private university with campuses in Madrid, the Community of Madrid and Segovia, Castile, and León. IE University’s programs are in English and Spanish and comply with the European Higher Education Area terms. The university’s high-quality teaching is recognized worldwide as the leading institution.
Why choose to study at the IE University? IE University is the best Spanish university, the 7th in Europe and the 23rd in the world. They provide a supportive community where students and faculty interact together in the learning process. IE University has a personalized, student-centric community with a rich diversity of individuals, ideas, and approaches.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: IE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 10% and 35% of the program tuition
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain
Eligibility For IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Asia Pacific.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have strong academic or work experience in Asia or the Pacific and an outstanding academic and professional profile, leadership skills, and significant growth potential.
How to Apply For IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students are required to take admission to via application portal for a master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit a scholarship application separately via the online scholarship application platform of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applications must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Once you come to IE University to study, you should check the English language requirements.
IE University will provide 10% and 35% tuition costs for applicants to cover their study expenses in Spain.